sarvamangalam matrimony.com aims to provide you with a safe & secure environment in which you search and find your life partner.
- Our Customer Relations team ensures that every profile put up at sarvamangalam matrimony.com is screened for irrelevant and/or inappropriate content.
- We also have strict abuse-prevention and reporting systems for those that do get through our screening systems.
However, in ensuring your safety & , we're limited to actions that are within our control. Therefore, it is necessary for you to exercise some simple precautions for your safe and secure experience.
Here are some simple guidelines YOU can follow to protect your security.
1. Request for a photo
A photo will give you a good idea of the person's appearance, which may prove helpful in achieving a gut feeling.
2. Chat on the phone
- You can use the Photo Request option onManaalanManaolai.com. SinceManaalanManaolai.com offers free scanning & upload services to its members, there's no reason someone shouldn't be able to provide you a photo.
- A phone call can reveal much about a person's communication and social skills. Consider your security and do not reveal your personal phone number to a stranger.
3. Meet in a safe place
- Use a pre paid mobile phone number or use local telephone blocking techniques to prevent your phone number from appearing in Caller ID. Only furnish your phone number when you feel completely comfortable and have some background information on the other person.
- If someone gives you a phone number with a strange area code, check it out to make sure it's not a charge number before you make the call.
When you choose to meet offline it is a good idea to try and include either or both of your families. But if you trust the person enough to meet alone always tell a friend or your family where you are going and when you will return.
- For the first meeting it is always good not to meet the other person alone. Take a friend or relative along and ask him/her to do the same.
- In case you do decide to meet him/her alone leave the name, address and telephone number of the person you are going to meet with your friend or family member. Take a cellular phone along with you.
4. Watch for warning signs
- Do not go to a secluded place or a movie alone at the first meeting.
Watching for warning signs and acting upon it is the surest way to avoid an uncomfortable situation.
- Ask a lot of questions and watch for inconsistencies. This will help you detect liars & cons, and it will help you find out if you're compatible.
- Pay attention to displays of anger, intense frustration or attempts to pressure or control you. Acting in a resentful manner, making demeaning or disrespectful comments, or any physically inappropriate behavior are all warning signs.
- Involve your family or your close friends in your search for a life partner and do not take a decision unilaterally.
- Don't ignore the following behavior specially if it is without an acceptable explanation:
Provides inconsistent information about age, interests, appearance, marital status, profession, employment, etc.
- Appears significantly different in person from his or her online persona
- Never introduces you to friends, professional associates or family members