sarvamangalammatrimony.com aims to provide you with a privacy environment in which you search and find your life partner.
- Our Customer Relations team ensures that every profile put up atManaalanManaolai.com is screened for irrelevant and/or inappropriate content.
- We also have strict abuse-prevention and reporting systems for those that do get through our screening systems.
However, in ensuring your privacy, we're limited to actions that are within our control. Therefore, it is necessary for you to exercise some simple precautions for your privacy experience.
Here are some simple guidelines YOU can follow to protect your privacy.
1.Guard your anonymity
Our system of anonymous contacting ( sending invitation to connect, accepting/declining), and private messaging (Communicate section) is to ensure that your identity is protected until YOU decide to reveal it.
- Remember that you are in control of your online experience at all times. You can remain completely anonymous until YOU choose not to.
2. Start slow - Use emails initially
- Don't include your personal contact information like name, email address, home address, telephone numbers, place of work or any other identifying information in your initial messages.
- Don't send contact information until your instincts tell you that this is someone you can trust. It's okay to take your time.
Set up a separate email account for communicating. Trust your instincts and start by sharing only your email address and communicating solely via email.
- Ask a friend to read the emails you receive - an unbiased observer can spot warning signs you missed.
3. Meet when YOU are ready
- Don't use signature lines in your emails that include your phone numbers and addresses.
- Don't use your regular or official email id for communicating with a person you don't know well.
The beauty of meeting online is that you can collect information gradually, later choosing whether to pursue the relationship in the offline world. You never are obligated to meet anyone. Go at your own pace!
4.Beware of money scams
- Remember that you are in control when it comes to taking an online relationship offline.
- Even if you decide to arrange a meeting, you always have the right to change your mind. It's possible that your decision to keep the relationship at the anonymous level is based on a hunch that you can't logically explain. Trust yourself. Go with your instincts.
Watch out for money scams. There are just too many con artists and scam artists around the world, and they are everywhere.
- Be wary of those who try to ask money from you for whatever reason. But it would be safer to cut off the communication. Remember a genuine person will not ask you for money in any circumstance. If someone asks you for money, use common sense and never give in to such requests.
- In case someone asks you for money report the situation to us.
- Take all the time you need to decide on a trustworthy person and pay careful attention along the way. Be responsible about romance, and don't fall for the oldest con tricks of people who shower love and affection at the first instance and disappear later. Don't become prematurely close to someone, even if that intimacy only occurs online.
- Using your own good judgment is your best bet because ultimately you are responsible for your personal experience. Trust your instincts and then move ahead with the right person!
- If you do have an unpleasant experience you can always report it to the authorities